- Check-in Volunteers
- Set-up, maintain and breakdown check-in station and volunteer break area
Detailed list of tasks
- Set up and organize volunteer check-in area
- Place tablecloths on salon tables
- Coordinate with fellow volunteers on comparing check-ins at critical times in case of no-shows. All no-shows should be reported to the Volunteer
- Check-in all volunteers; give them an apron and/or t-shirt and wristband and direct them to their volunteer work location
- Inform volunteers when & where to pick up their (Some volunteers are responsible for eating before or after their shift).
- Remind volunteers to stay on the job until the job is complete and thank them!
- Assist/cover for the Volunteer Lunch Monitor as needed
- Assist in clean up and break down of the Steckter House. Including: gather/load all materials for return to CVNL (check in lists, ) and the IMHRO Office (aprons, radios, etc.) and the Kitchen fridge (meals, etc.), pick up trash and consolidate trash and recycling
- Bag any linens and place outside kitchen door
- Leave the Steckter House as it was found