Arriving to Shift:
- Please arrive for shift at 4:30 pm.
- Park at the back of the Robert Mondavi Winery behind the To Kalon Cellar. You will need to drive up the north delivery driveway (not the main winery entrance).
- Head over to the meeting point for volunteers in this shift - the Guest Reception area at the front of the winery.
- Volunteer coordinator will give instructions and pass out name tags.
- Volunteers will begin by accompanying the guests arriving on the Napa Valley Wine Train to the Check-In area.
- A couple of volunteers will guide guests within the Check-In area (from the registration tables to receiving their programs to exiting this location).
- Volunteers will them guide all guests from the Check-In area to the cellar for the Wine Tasting Reception.
Wine Tasting Reception Attendants:
- During the reception, volunteers will assists the wine pouring tables by emptying out the dump buckets when necessary.
- Volunteers will also pickup unattended wine glasses throughout the room and take them to the back kitchen area and place them in the proper racks.
- Maintain water stations filled and neat.
- Bring ice to wine pouring tables when needed.
- Assist with the clean-up process in the cellar after the tasting reception is over.
*Other tasks as needed/requested.
- Business Casual
- Cellar temperature 55-60 Degrees
- Wear layers and comfortable shoes