*Volunteers needs a California Responsible Beverage Service Training Certification.
*Experience in Wine Pouring preferred.
Arriving to Shift:
- Please arrive for shift at 4:30 pm.
- Park at the back of the Robert Mondavi Winery behind the To Kalon Cellar. You will need to drive up the north delivery driveway (not the main winery entrance).
- Once parked head over to the meeting point for volunteers in this shift - on the top floor of the To Kalon Cellar.
- Volunteer coordinator will give instructions and pass out name tags.
- Make sure your assigned table is set up properly - with wine, dump buckets, chiller with ice (in needed for white wine) and signage.
- Maintain table neat at all times.
- Let Wine Tasting Reception attendants/volunteers know when dump buckets need to be emptied and/or when in need of more ice.
- Please maintain table staffed through the duration of the event.
- Assist with the clean-up process in the cellar after the tasting reception is over.
*Other tasks as needed/requested.
- Business Casual
- Cellar temperature 55-60 Degrees
- Wear layers and comfortable shoes