Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Marketing Volunteer for Learning & Leadership Department
We are looking for an energetic and tech savvy volunteer to help create and maintain an online calendar of training events on these channels: Flipcause, Wordpress, and Zoho CRM. We need help to create event pages, content and fun titles, blurbs for communication and outreach. The volunteer will also help with room prep and logistics the-days-of.
We provide training in all the platforms mentioned! So this is a great opportunity to learn spendable tech skills while helping CVNL and many nonprofit in Marin and larger Bay Area.
Also, volunteers are always welcome to sit in all and any of the workshops and classes we teach at CVNL.
- Help in creating content and online pages for training events (in Flipcause, Wordpress, and Zoho CRM)
- Draft posts and blurbs for publication on our website and socials
- Manage photos and possibly create graphics
- Maintain a tracking spreadsheet of all the events
- Assist with room preparation and logistics for the events when possible
8-16 hours a week (can be either in office and remote, will be discussed individually)
Short term goals:
- Contribute to create content and find images for workshops, trainings and other leadership events
- Create event pages for the above
- Provide verbiage and blurbs to marketing department
Long term goals:
- Collect data on attendees through calls and/or online surveys
- Support in strategizing on future outreach and targeted programs based on research
This position reports to the Director of Learning and Leadership.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: