Age Minimum (with Adult): 8+, Minimum Age:14+
Disaster Help - Food Drive Coordinator
Looking for ways to give? Help the Redwood Empire Food Bank collect non-perishable items by becoming a Neighborhood Food Coordinator. It's as simple as 1-2-3!
- Connect with your neighbors, friends, family, coworkers, etc. Give them a call or send them a text to let them know you're collecting food on behalf of the Redwood Empire Food Bank! Our most needed items:
-Tuna & Canned Meat
-Canned Soups, Stews & Chili
-Rice and Beans
-Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Pick up non-perishable donations. Coordinate a time to collect the donations from your network. Please practice social distancing recommendations and have your donors place the bag(s) outside for pick up.
- Drop donations off at the Redwood Empire Food Bank! Once you've collected all your donations, please bring the donations to the Redwood Empire Food Bank for drop off. There are collection bins located at the front and back of the warehouse. 3990 Brickway Blvd., Santa Rosa, California
If you are interested in volunteering, please visit our volunteer portal at https://refb.volunteerhub.com/
At this time, we are accepting small groups of volunteers, but things can change in an instant so feel free to reach out beforehand. If you are sick, or have been around someone who is sick, please do not sign up for a volunteer shift. Thank you!
We are happy to approve community service hours for this project, just be sure to keep track of your time! Thank you for helping the Redwood Empire Food Bank end hunger
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: