Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
URGENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR NAPA VALLEY FOOD BANK
NAPA VALLEY FOOD BANK
Job Title: Box Assembly Volunteer
Purpose: The Box Assembly Volunteer is responsible for the set-up and breakdown of assembly lines; assembling and stacking cardboard boxes with food items; and working as a team with other assemblers. This may include the use of a manual pallet jack and hand truck to move cases and/or pallets of food.
Location/Hours: Tuesdays 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1766 Industrial Way, Napa, CA 9558
Note: Length of shift may vary based on number and category of boxes assembled that day.
* Assisting warehouse staff in staging assembly area
* Filling boxes with various food items
* Interlocking box lids
* Taping boxes
* Lifting and stacking boxes on pallets
* Maintaining proper sanitation and hygiene procedures to protect oneself, fellow volunteers and staff, including, but not limited to, wearing a proper fitting face mask, correct use of gloves and following hand washing sanitation guidelines.
*Clearing of the work area upon finishing the shift.
Note: All volunteers are welcome to bring their own masks and gloves, however, these can be provided by CANV, if you choose.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: